• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whew!.....I did it.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
I realize that is all said in jest, but other than the new classified rule, derailing threads is perfectly acceptable. It's a discussion board and discussions can get sidetracked. Need proof? Check out the Harold Ramis thread. That's an epic derail that won't go away, and I'm okay with that. :D
Speaking of which, Harold Ramis thread here I come!

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
My participated tab in the app is, well, sticky. Im not sure why its there either, as the subscribed thread tab is more to the same point.

AND GoT is epic anyway, at least until we find out what happens to the Mother of Dragons.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
My participated tab in the app is, well, sticky. Im not sure why its there either, as the subscribed thread tab is more to the same point.

AND GoT is epic anyway, at least until we find out what happens to the Mother of Dragons.

Most people don't subscribe to every thread they post in. So the subscribed and participated tabs are useful.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
What alot of work it was getting this board running!

I still have lot's to do but it will not affect the functionality at all.

There is an option to import the posts but not the memberships from tha old board but that could take hours so I think I'll pass on it unless some of you are in love with the idea.

I need a banner......grip it and rip it is the artist I think....anyone else want to give it a go?

Check out the gallery.....feel free to upload there and have some fun!
I p54

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
o0nYp6y.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.