• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which 2nd Hybrid?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
And that's a mental image that I'm never getting rid of...you in capris, drinking a wine cooler, wearing a Pats blouse.
You do realize that the Redskins have a higher probability of finishing last in their division than finishing first?

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
The TSi1 29 hybrid has been working out awesome! Ordered a 23 degree yesterday . Yes a big gap, but I felt a 3 degree gap was very borderline considering my skill level (not to good) and also carry a fairly full complement of wedges loft and bounce wise. So it’s about the legit full bag

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
The TSi1 29 hybrid has been working out awesome! Ordered a 23 degree yesterday . Yes a big gap, but I felt a 3 degree gap was very borderline considering my skill level (not to good) and also carry a fairly full complement of wedges loft and bounce wise. So it’s about the legit full bag
I was eyeing a 21* the other day, wasn’t fond of the shaft, but after reading this I may have to go back and investigate further!!

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I was eyeing a 21* the other day, wasn’t fond of the shaft, but after reading this I may have to go back and investigate further!!
I got the Atmos red R shaft. Makes me want to try a TSi1 Driver with the same shaft, but in a stiff. Problem is it might work awesome… and they up charge you for the dang shaft in a driver… but not the hybrid …. Strange

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.