• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which Club

gpo

Jun 2, 2008
OK, I think we may have discussed which club could you live without the least. I would agree basically all clubs are important to have in the bag.

Here is my question. Which club would you not let me take from your bag even though I would give you a replacement club as a substitute? Meaning I could take your driver and let you get another.

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
My Nike CPR. I tee off with it on many par 4's. I use it in the fairway on almost every par 5.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Probably my 55* wedge. I have too much feel with it on chips and pitch shots. Wedges are the hardest clubs for me to get the feel with. Although finally my 60* is coming around. It got it's first hole out (birdie) yesterday.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Touch my putter and if you EVER play golf again, it'll depend on how good a job the doctor does repairing your broken arms!!!!! Most anything else in the bag, is available... if the price is right!!

floggerrushmd

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2008
There isn't a club in my bag that I would put up a huge fight over. As long as I had plenty of green to finance its replacement.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
If your question is for sentimental value, and as long as I could get the same club in replacement, you can have at it and I have no preference and would simply buy the same.

If you mean having to replace it with something else, you would have to "Pry the clubs out of my cold dead hands". :)

I guess I likely have the most attachment to my 23* Baffler which has been in my bag the longest. My TEE 7w would be about even.

My putter is always the fondest of my clubs, only I would simply replace it with a #7 Tour or Black model. :laugh:

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
My Driver.

haven't found anything i keep in play better.

plus, Its been impossible trying to find another one.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
My Scotty putter. It's serving me very well. Excellent speed control. Now if I could only read greens.

cypertj

Mar 11, 2009
they're all for sale but keep your grubby little fingers off my beer koozie (it has a special place in my bag)

🔥 Latest posts