• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which is the best practice golf balls for beginner?

Ryan Harris

Banned
Banned
Sep 25, 2019
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm a dipshit. I'm saying from my experiences. First I though is there really anything for practice? I was learning with Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls. But It wasn't that helpful for me. Then I came up with practicing balls. Does practice balls really works to improve your shots? what factors you should consider while buying the best practice golf balls; and what are the - Link redacted - currently taking over the market.
1. PrideSports Practice Ball
2. SKLZ Impact Golf Ball
3. Crown Sporting Goods Polyurethane Plastic Golf Ball
4. Callaway HX Practice Golf Ball
5. Almost Point3 Practice Golf Ball
6. The Floppy Indoor Practice Ball
7. Orlimar Golf 36 Practice Ball
8. MAXZOLA INC Luminous Night Golf Ball
9. SKLZ Mini Practice Ball Plastic
10. Intech Golf Foam Practice Ball

Last edited by a moderator:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Someone should teach Bangladeshi spammers good grammar. “Does practice balls” indeed.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Also, who the hell practices with Pro V1s? lmao

s-l1000.jpg

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
There's a shop here called Jerry's Used Golf Balls and they have Pro Vs, BX330s, etc. with practice stamped on them they get from the Phoenix Open after the tournament. They sell them for $1 each. I have a bunch of them.
Smart play.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
There's a shop here called Jerry's Used Golf Balls and they have Pro Vs, BX330s, etc. with practice stamped on them they get from the Phoenix Open after the tournament. They sell them for $1 each. I have a bunch of them.
And that's why you'll never improve your game. You'll never get better practicing with Pro V1s.
I was learning with Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls. But It wasn't that helpful for me. Then I came up with practicing balls.
See, you need to come up with practicing balls. You need "The Floppy Indoor Practice Ball" or "SKLZ Mini Practice Ball Plastic." Also, move to Bangladesh.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
1.) Why does anyone "buy" golf balls... for practice or play? I haven't bought golf balls in at least 20 years. Have six dozen like-new ProV's in the basement... all found balls. Have, probably 10 to 12 dozen of other brand/series of like-new golf balls... all found balls. If you guys would get out of bed as zero-dark-thirty like we do and be the first out on the course, it is amazing the number of balls you find.
2.) Played a "Practice" ball the entire round this morning. On 18, one of the guys noticed the ball said "Practice" on it. I told him playing against the guys in our group was just 'practice' and I would play a "real" ball if I had "real" competition!! The expletives followed!!!! :D

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online