• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which putter to keep?

What should I do?

• Total voters

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Angel Cabrera used this to win the US Open last year.
Those Redwoods are still one of the sexiest out there today. If I hadn't ran onto the #5 with the special markings, I was really interested in the Redwood Piper.

Ping really has become reconnected with the putter market. The Redwood line, with it's 303 stainless, is remarkable as a top-end putter. The Karsten series has been getting good reviews and is priced right. I can't stand the orange of the i-series, but that insert has been getting good reviews on a couple other forums. Son-in-law just bought an i-series this past weekend. He's coming out to play with us on Saturday and we'll see how he does with it.

It seemed, for a while, the only innovative releases were coming from Cameron and Odyssey. Now, with the new Ping lines... Rife... new releases from Yes!... we have far more choices than the pocketbook can take!!

What ever happened to Never Compromise. The were picked up by Cleveland and seemed to fall by the wayside. Now, see Cleveland has their own labeled line. Did Cleveland spin off Never Compromise??

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
While at the course today, practicing putting I was thinking about what putters I should try next.

I lined up a 5 footer, 10 footer and 15 footer and shot them one after another. made the 5 and 10 and lipped the 15 out. So I'm sticking with this old Ping Anser 5.

A new grip, maybe a backweight and I'll be in business.

I really wanted to try out that spider, but on the first day back from Winter, and I'm putting like this, how can anyone change. I've also changed my grip, from standard to something else, don't know the name but I saw it in Golf Magazine. Tried it out of the blue for the first time and I sunk some pretty decent putts, so I'll stick with it.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I for one am going to fuel Ez's burner drive on. He seemed to hit that one the best out of all the drivers that he has ho'd(id say since the original r7 TP)

He's buying a Burner Tour TP. It's inevitable. He will have one.

He's a Sergio wannabe. Changes drivers like underwear and can't putt with anything. :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts