• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Which putter to keep?

What should I do?

• Total voters

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Which putter should I use. Ping Karsten B60 or the Spider? I'm going to sell the other one and probably buy new wedges... although another BurnerTP has crossed my mind.

I putt equally $hitty with both. Neither really stands out in any category. Spider may have an edge on shorter putts but the B60 would have the edge on longer lags. I did hole a long one and make a bird with the Spider yesterday but also had a 31putt round with the B60 a few weeks back.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Which putter should I use. Ping Karsten B60 or the Spider? I'm going to sell the other one and probably buy new wedges... although another BurnerTP has crossed my mind.

I putt equally $hitty with both. Neither really stands out in any category. Spider may have an edge on shorter putts but the B60 would have the edge on longer lags. I did hole a long one and make a bird with the Spider yesterday but also had a 31putt round with the B60 a few weeks back.

You answered your own question right there IMHO. Choice #4.

And, get a putting lesson.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I think the fact that you posted this poll speaks volumes about either putter.

Get your KC into the bag (like I predicted would happen:mgw:), and quit pissing around with your putters.

R35

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
How the hell can anyone decide this when
:needpics:

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
You answered your own question right there IMHO. Choice #4.

And, get a putting lesson.

I think the fact that you posted this poll speaks volumes about either putter.

Get your KC into the bag (like I predicted would happen:mgw:), and quit pissing around with your putters.

R35

I putt just as $hitty with the KC2, forgot to mention that, lol.

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Sell both and keep searching. Try out as many putters as you can and if you consider ho-ing a Frankly Frog, then youve hit rock bottom... after that just get a Scotty Cameron

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Here's some pics.

3pu1.jpg

3p2.jpg

3p3.jpg
3pu1.jpg
3p2.jpg
3p3.jpg

Calhoun

Jul 30, 2007
Damn that thing is huge. I don't see how anyone can look down on something like that and keep a straight face.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
The Ping will make you "look" like you can putt... even if you can't. Man... before baggin that Spider, I'd whittle something out of one of those 2 X 8's out of your picnic table top!!!! Unless you can get some endorsement cash for TMAG to put one of those in the bag...

Keep the Ping and keep looking for the Holy Grail! It's out there. It probably says "Cameron" on the bottom, though!!!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Ping B60. It's a great putter, and it has a plumber's neck hosel, which is the best hosel for you.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
If you cant putt with anything, just get the sexiest putter out there and pimp that. You can still look good on those 3 putts.

🔥 Latest posts