• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who’s the best teachers?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
This is a bit of an older post, but what did you think of the book Limp?? Did you get through it, could you? There’s a lot in there!!!

I couldn’t, way too technical for me. Actually think it screwed up my chipping for years. I just couldn’t dedicate the time necessary to implement what I managed to read [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I couldn’t, way too technical for me. Actually think it screwed up my chipping for years. I just couldn’t dedicate the time necessary to implement what I managed to read [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I can definitely see that happening to people. Believe Pelz even warns of this in the first chapter/disclaimer... for some, maybe that should even be a warning for trouble! LOL If the disclaimer of any book is long enough to be the first chapter, run away!!

Even going back to it now, I find myself asking “what the hell was I thinking??” But I can for sure attest to the benefits of his work, if you can solider through all the technical jargon. More importantly to note; even for how in depth my approach to his teachings may seem. I consider myself to be only doing a “half ass” job, honestly!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
This is a bit of an older post, but what did you think of the book Limp?? Did you get through it, could you? There’s a lot in there!!!
I tried to read it, but not my kind of instruction. After trying to get into various parts of the book, took it back... disappointed.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I tried to read it, but not my kind of instruction. After trying to get into various parts of the book, took it back... disappointed.

Yeah I can see that happening to all kinds of people actually, not just yourself. He and his ways aren’t for everyone!! As I said, not really sure how I did it at times?!?!?

🔥 Latest posts