• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who got a new club this week?

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Aug,

I might be interested in those shafts...LMK what you might want for them.

R35

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Augster said:
Tour Edge Exotics 9* w/ Graf Blue 65s.

Mizuno MP-60 5-PW w/5.5 Rifles.

I have to reshaft, and spine, the irons as I need them an inch longer. Anyone want to buy some 5.5's for 5-PW? :)

I would love a review of that driver.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Well, I swore all along that I would keep the same putter that I have had since I started with golf 5 years. That was before it went from being always faithful, reliable and trustworthy to a $3 pimp that hands out freebees everytime I turn around. The things just lost it's balls this year. I'm kickin' it to the curb and opting for a two-ball ball tommorrow. I guess the moral is never say never, or it'll come back to bite you the first chance it gets.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
:biglol:
FKA Pa Jayhawk said:
That was before it went from being always faithful, reliable and trustworthy to a $3 pimp that hands out freebees everytime I turn around.

"A $3 pimp"... Priceless!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I did it again. Snake Eyes 653TM (Tour Milled) Wedges in 55* and 60*. I wanted something to go along with my FG-17's :D.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Eracer said:
:biglol:

"A $3 pimp"... Priceless!
Yes, it once had balls and dominated the greens with amazing ferocity. Now it just bends over and passes them out for free every chance it gets, I need to go out and buy it a pair.

Before I had no problem with only having a 33" putter and proved many a time that it was not the size that mattered, but the quality. People were quickly silenced. Now they just call me "Stubby", and tell me I can find a matching pink one at the nearest putt~putt course and tell me I can believe that if I want.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.