• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who is the best ladie golfer?

golfgalz

Nov 12, 2005
opinions please.

i am quite liking michelle wie atm, despite the fact that she got disqualified in her 1st pro event!

i'm also quite liking Annika Sorrenstam

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Until someone takes her off the throne - Annika is still #1...but the youngsters are clearly on the way, including Creamer and Pressel...

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
And I'ma sure they're a fancying you, laddie. But I guarantee they won't be if you keep pursing their ATM cards. ;)

Tiger Who? said:
Annika is by fat the best, but my favorite is Natalie Gulbis.

I dunno. I don't think Annika's fat, bud. How about the rest of you guys? Kinda toned, actually.

Must be a BBW thing.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Annika....great golfer, amateur chef and sponsored by Callaway.

Can it get any better?

(Maybe if she was a Mizuno lady...:D)

R35

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
That depends on yor definition of best

Natalie Gulbis and Paula Creamer are the best looking, Annika is the best golfer of the bunch. If Creamer keeps it up she will be making the most money, she plays very well and is good looking. She will end up with the most off the course opportunities to make money.

Maverick

*mmuah*
Mar 23, 2005
I think that Cristie Kerr is good looking..she REALLY lost a lot of weight and looks NOTHING like she did when she first started. GFW (Golf for Women) had a great article about her.

One her infamous photos around the web:

awww.strangecelebrities.com_images_content_4694.jpg

ai.timeinc.net_golfonline_images_features_features_lpga2.jpg

---

Paula Marti is also up there:

PM1.jpg

---

As far as female play'a's I'd say Ms. Annika or Grace Park

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
i have to say the first picture makes her quite inticeing.

but for now Annika is the queen of golf.although in a few yrs. she will have to fight to keep her title.

Tiger Who?

Oct 30, 2005
Farquod said:
And I'ma sure they're a fancying you, laddie. But I guarantee they won't be if you keep pursing their ATM cards. ;)

I dunno. I don't think Annika's fat, bud. How about the rest of you guys? Kinda toned, actually.

Must be a BBW thing.

I meant by far the best.

the hummer

Leftygolfer
Nov 9, 2005
The women's tour is beginning to heat up in terms of the competition and popularity. Certainly interest has been sparked due to the rise of Creamer, Gulbis, Pressel, Wie and other upstart players. Additionally, I believe that these players will push Annika and the rest of the tour to the next level.

However, the Queen of the tour is still Annika. Just watch, as she becomes challenged...she'll again turn it up a notch.

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
There is this golfer called micheal Wee or something i cant remember her name very well, 17, said to be the Tiger of womens golf.

EDSGolf

Aug 24, 2005
Wheelerm said:
There is this golfer called micheal Wee or something i cant remember her name very well, 17, said to be the Tiger of womens golf.

Never heard of her.

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
She has been signed on by Nike, really amazing player, as im sure you have guessed

OP
golfgalz

golfgalz

Nov 12, 2005
you haven't heard of michelle wie? what? she is 16, just turned pro. and is the tiger woods of womens golf. she is from hawaii

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online