• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

who plays tiger woods 2007?

J.J.

May 13, 2007
anyone on here play tiger woods 07 on ps2 or xbox 360? i have it for my 360 and have completed the tiger challenges as well as the pga tour season.. won rookie of the year, money leader, fedex cup, all 4 majors blah blah..

only thing keeping me from beating the game is 1 of the 6 par 5 eagle awards and like 2 trophy balls.. i cant for the life of me get the double eagle trophy ball.. nor can i get the green in regulation on a full 18 holes.. or the 4 eagles in a row.. its pissin me off so bad that i'm THIS close to beating the whole game and just some stupid little bs is keeping me from it

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
anyone on here play tiger woods 07 on ps2 or xbox 360? i have it for my 360 and have completed the tiger challenges as well as the pga tour season.. won rookie of the year, money leader, fedex cup, all 4 majors blah blah..

only thing keeping me from beating the game is 1 of the 6 par 5 eagle awards and like 2 trophy balls.. i cant for the life of me get the double eagle trophy ball.. nor can i get the green in regulation on a full 18 holes.. or the 4 eagles in a row.. its pissin me off so bad that i'm THIS close to beating the whole game and just some stupid little bs is keeping me from it

Do you have enough time to play real golf? Or are you one of those videogame whiz kids who can blaze their way through any game?

OP
J

J.J.

May 13, 2007
Do you have enough time to play real golf? Or are you one of those videogame whiz kids who can blaze their way through any game?

actually this is the first video game i have ever been decent at.. i play real golf ateast 3 times a week and try to hit the range on the other days.. reason i had to much time is i was only going to highschool til 11:15 everyday then i had the rest of the day to do nothing but detail cars (have my own business doing that) but unfortunately i graduated last thursday and am starting a full time job monday so all good things come to an end :( haha

forgot to ad that i've had this game since christmas

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
Try it out for the Nintendo Wii...guaranteed you will not finish it that fast.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Try it out for the Nintendo Wii...guaranteed you will not finish it that fast.

I dont know I tried it on the Wii and came up to the first par 3 at Pebble, my dad was standing there and im like, "watch this hole in one right here" I aced it and just walked away.

🔥 Latest posts