• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who wins the all-time greats foursome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennys here

Aug 15, 2007
You are obviously unaware of Hogan's accomplishments and reputation...called by many the greatest ballstriker of all time.

I can assure you nobody would beat Ben Hogan with a wedge and a seven iron.
yeah your right, the top4 BALLSTRIKERS on tour today are charles warren,briny baird,john sendon, and mathew goggin !!!! who the f are they retardo ! ! your ball strike comment means nothing to me.

Horseballs

Sep 6, 2006
Welcome to the board, lennys here. You make some interesting points about ballstriking statistics. There are just some people who will uphold rumor as fact, the golden age as flawless, and Hogan as the next coming of Vardon. The argument is as water-tight as it is indefensible.
Also, to be fair, Omen would absolutely destroy the pre-steroid Hogan with a wedge and 7 iron.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
What a wonderful way to make a first impression:laugh:

Looks like the water is rising and the rats are looking for a new ship, they seem to flock in numbers

Send us your poor, tired, and imbeciles

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
lenny, you may have missed my prior warning in this thread.

No name calling. Treat people with respect. This forum will not be allowed to deteriorate into anarchy the way others have been.

I'm not kidding,
One of your admins.

Horseballs

Sep 6, 2006
lenny, you may have missed my prior warning in this thread.

No name calling. Treat people with respect. This forum will not be allowed to deteriorate into anarchy the way others have been.

I'm not kidding,
One of your admins.
I sincerely hope you are warning the more "veteran" members of this forum as well. Perhaps you are doing it via pm, or perhaps there is a double standard. I know I wouldn't my vet to treat my cats with more respect and deference than my dog...
Actually, bad analogy, since I like my dog infinitely better (cats were the part of wife package deal 4 years ago). Insert your own analogy however.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
'wtf do you know retardo'

lol,post of the year.HB,its not rumour that Hogan won 5 US Opens,one from one Open,the Masters 3 times and the PGA,one of the few grand slammers.Its fact,not rumours.Its also fact he replaced his divots carefully because he regularly hit the same spot.Obviously the programme Libre watched clearly demonstrates that Sam Snead is shit,I concede that point.

Great golfers are great golfers,regardless of when they played,that much is obvious.Its also obvious that Tiger will/is the greatest ever,that doesn't make Hogan a twat or Snead a fat duffer

Horseballs

Sep 6, 2006
I know, dave., but it cracks me up that the Hogan-disciples are so easy to rile up. Not that I'm into that kind of thing. I'm more of a gentle spirit who engages in pillow talk.
C'mon guys, admit it. This has been a fun thread.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I sincerely hope you are warning the more "veteran" members of this forum as well. Perhaps you are doing it via pm, or perhaps there is a double standard. I know I wouldn't my vet to treat my cats with more respect and deference than my dog...
Actually, bad analogy, since I like my dog infinitely better (cats were the part of wife package deal 4 years ago). Insert your own analogy however.

There is no double standard here, and if you spent more than the last 20 minutes in our community, you'd see that too.

Don't comment on things that you have no idea about. It will only get you where you don't want to be.

I'll leave it at that.

R35

lennys here

Aug 15, 2007
'wtf do you know retardo'

lol,post of the year.HB,its not rumour that Hogan won 5 US Opens,one from one Open,the Masters 3 times and the PGA,one of the few grand slammers.Its fact,not rumours.Its also fact he replaced his divots carefully because he regularly hit the same spot.Obviously the programme Libre watched clearly demonstrates that Sam Snead is shit,I concede that point.

Great golfers are great golfers,regardless of when they played,that much is obvious.Its also obvious that Tiger will/is the greatest ever,that doesn't make Hogan a twat or Snead a fat duffer
we were just warned by siberian no name calling. WTF

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country

Horseballs, if you have a problem with the way I'm doing my admin functions on this board, I suggest you PM me with your concerns.

Otherwise, please keep your comments about both my occupation and my standards here to yourself.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Well I've enjoyed it,I have to admit.And,I really should watch the Golf Channel more,its clearly very informative.

Any thread that has the line 'who the f are they retardo' needs to be sticky and archived forever.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
we were just warned by siberian no name calling. WTF

Eh? Can you read? What name have I called anyone? I suggested earlier that LIbre might eat flies and be a bit mad,but that opinion was based on sound factual evidence in his posts.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I may have misquoted you Lenny,apologies.You did say fvck and retardo though,I got that right

Horseballs

Sep 6, 2006
Well I've enjoyed it,I have to admit.And,I really should watch the Golf Channel more,its clearly very informative.

Any thread that has the line 'who the f are they retardo' needs to be sticky and archived forever.
It has been fun. I don't like being digitally threatened, however. Am I really that bad? I just mentioned that I have three pets and the resident DVM threatens me? What's next?
Oh well, I'm going to try to sneak in a round tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.