• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who would you like to see paired together?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
If you could put together any 2 golfers anywhere, at any time, who would it be? Doesn't just have to be on the course.

For example: on the course, I'd like to see Jack and Tiger, both in their prime, paired on Sunday at Augusta. Yeah, so would the rest of the golfing world!

I'd also like to see Greg Norman and Tiger, again in their prime, paired on Sunday at any tournament. Call him a choker all you want, Norman made some great charges in his day!

Rory and Sergio head to head would be a great matchup, especially in match play.

Off the course...Daly and Tiger out drinking, partying, and discussing their problems. I think it'd get real interesting before the night was over!

Anybody else?

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'd like to watch the two lefties on the course. Bubba Watson and Phil that is. Off the course Bubba, Rickie Fowler, and Aaron Baddely. Them dudes have some fun.

Actually i'd like to watch Natalie Gulbis and Paula Creamer together on and off the course.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I would LOVE to see Hogan and Tiger paired together in the final round of the US Open.

I would LOVE to see Jack and Tiger paired together in the final round of the US Open.

I would love to watch Phil and Arnie play any round together in their prime, that would just plain be fun for all involved.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.