• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's a club ho?

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
Ok, i have all this stuff on it's way to my house:
TaylorMade 300 Forged 2-PW
Cleveland Launcher 400 head
SMT Babylon
US Tour Pro Monico driver
TaylorMade Rescue Mid
Mizuno Fli-Hi
TaylorMade Daytona CGB putter
Odyssey DFX putter
Nike Pro Combo 2 iron
2 Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue stiff shafts
EI-70II X-stiff shaft

Since december i have bought:
mizuno mp-30/33 combo irons
nike forged blades
ben hogan apex irons
taylormade 300 forged irons
cleveland launcher 400
smt babylon
us tour pro monico
snake eyes 600t 3 wood
macgregor eye-o-matic 3 wood
nike t-40 5 wood
taylormade 300 3 wood
taylormade rescue mid
mizuno fli-hi
nike pro combo 2 iron
mizuno mp wedge
cleveland 588 wedge
cleveland 900 wedge
3 nike forged wedges
taylormade RAC wedge
3 snake eyes 5040 wedges
ping craz-e putter
2 taylormade rossa daytona cgb putters
odyssey white hot
odyssey DFX
2 grafalloy prolaunch shafts
EI70II x-stiff shaft

Thats 58 clubs and 3 shafts in approximately 2 months. I need help

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Wow!!! You can have a huge shop just by yourself. You're even a blade lover :)

You need help... You mean help selling those clubs ? :p

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
um......i need more help than that:p I need to stop buying clubs in the first place. Oh, and add a Nike 2 iron to the list and bump the total up to 58.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Dude, you're like 16. Where the hell do you get enough money to buy all of that? The only 16 year old that I know with a job good enough to buy all of that shit sells drugs.

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
um......i sell some of it and buy more.......some of that stuff is already gone, plus i have a job, and i got all of that stuff WAY cheaper than i should have. I paid 120 for the set of Hogan's, 140 for the Nike's, 200 for the Mizuno's, 190 for the Taylormades, 50 for the babylon, 35 for the macgregor, 50 for the rescue, 50 for the craz-e, the list goes on:D

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
I'd like to know the name of your seller.... those are really cheap prices :)

You should defintely get into Golfer's Club Ho Anonymous....
"Hello! My name is Neal.
- Hello Neal!!!
- I started buying clubs some months ago.... and I just can't stop buying them.... My family left me, even my dog went away.... *sob*
- Here here.... let's have a hug..."

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
Thats just wrong.....if you want you can store them at my house. I promice I won't play them much.

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
Where do you get the clubs from??? Because those are really cheap prices and I am going to be getting a new driver in the next few months.

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
actually.....i've gotten it all from golf forums or ebay, it just takes a lot of patience, cash on hand, and willingness to buy things you're not looking for at that time if the price is right. So have a look at some of the other forums, but ebay is a place where if you play your cards right you can get real bargains;)

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
nsherman2006 said:
actually.....i've gotten it all from golf forums or ebay, it just takes a lot of patience, cash on hand, and willingness to buy things you're not looking for at that time if the price is right. So have a look at some of the other forums, but ebay is a place where if you play your cards right you can get real bargains;)
I need to buy a new golf bag......any tips where some deals may be. I may get a staff bag just to look good :)

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
for bags.....ebay's got great deals on ogio as well as other brands. There was a Macgregor staff bag for sale at FGI a while ago. Go to www.freegolfinfo.com and run a search for a macgregor staff bag, you'll see what i'm talking about. Neal

PS: Sling, if you don't want me posting links to other sites, delete it or give me the word and i'll take it out!

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
nsherman2006 said:
for bags.....ebay's got great deals on ogio as well as other brands. There was a Macgregor staff bag for sale at FGI a while ago. Go to www.freegolfinfo.com and run a search for a macgregor staff bag, you'll see what i'm talking about. Neal

PS: Sling, if you don't want me posting links to other sites, delete it or give me the word and i'll take it out!
Hrrrm, I have 1 McGregor club....Are Cleveland Staff bags cheap?

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
i dunno what the going price is....check out ebay, you can usually get a good deal, see if there's anything on there you like.

OP
N

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
they're going for 50 bucks? Yowza, gotta get me a couple:p

testing signature

🔥 Latest posts