• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's got pets? Let's see them!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Jim-

I can empathize...I had to put down my best friend of 13 years...a Shepard/mix named Rewind...I was so devastated, it took me five years to even THINK of another dog.
Yeah, people I work with keep asking when we are going to get another dog. I have no idea, at this point I can't imagine another dog. Woody was such a huge part if our family I'm still getting over him being gone.

vindeisel1

Dec 9, 2012
Country
United States United States
Meet Bella
1365559445481.jpg

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
You must have a real state-of-the-art camera in order to be able to take a picture of those two in motion while still maintaining focus! :)

dude, you have no idea....had to use the cell as the SLR was taking to long to focus!!:D

but the good news is that my daughter of 2 and half loves them, after work every night is like hunting trying to find these monsters....

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
United States United States
dude, you have no idea....had to use the cell as the SLR was taking to long to focus!!:D

but the good news is that my daughter of 2 and half loves them, after work every night is like hunting trying to find these monsters....
Haha my wife would love those. She's a turtle nut. She has two red ear slider babies we keep in the kitchen in a 10 gallon tank. When I'm done building my pond and creek in the backyard they will be going out there, I've debated some land turtles too but idk if they will kill the coy fish I'm getting

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.