• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Who's watching the Tiger show?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Let's face it. 80% of people tuning in will be checking out the new bionic Eldrick. Kinda interested myself. What a story it would be to see him chase another Major!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Watching it on the TV now. Played in my former backyard, Grande Lakes is a mile or two up the road from my old house in Orlando.

Tiger does not look like he is walking too well. His swing looks fine, but his movement is almost painful to watch. I do not see him walking 72 holes in a tournament any time soon.

Charlie Woods is still impressive to watch. His composure on the course at his age is amazing.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
"Most Googled athlete" this past couple off weeks. National news and even some local news broadcasts are showing him and the boy.

Personally, I haven't watched golf on tv for a long time. Waiting for the majors.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Some show last night! Would have been a dream win for the Woods, but happy for the Daly's. JD's beard is stunning!

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
NBC announced its total audience delivery numbers today.
2021 Open Championship: 2.1M viewers
2021 PNC Championship: 2.3M viewers

o_O Tiger = $$$$s
Tiger and Cub - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$s

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I have got to be honest here, I watched more to watch Charlie than Tiger. After last year, I was interested in seeing if he could do it again…and he did. His composure and game on the course for such a young man is amazing.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.