• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why do I intimidate Phil?

Legrandfromage

Aug 28, 2004
I have noticed that Phil plays pretty well until I turn on my TV, then he falls apart? Is it me?

And how would you phonetically spell the word 'birdie' the way the English guy pronounces it?

If Fred Couples and Johnny Miller had a kid, he would look like Brandt Snedeker. Maybe he is Brandt Snedeker.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
#1, phail falls apart consistently, so its just coincidence that its at the same time that you turn on your tv

#2 i havent noticed any funny birdie pronounciations.

But 5 par i find to be hilarious. Do they think they are cool when they say 5 par instead of par 5?

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
"that looks to be a fine putt...... oh-yes, and Tie-Gah makes another Buurrdee."

:ukflag:

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
Phil is like Roy McEvoy in Tin Cup... he's either going to be remembered for making an incredible shot from an impossible situation or he's going to go down in flames. It's just his nature and you've got to admit, it's sometimes pretty entertaining.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
80653066.jpg

sgjohn30.jpg

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
he's either going to be remembered for making an incredible shot from an impossible situation or he's going to go down in flames. It's just his nature and you've got to admit, it's sometimes pretty entertaining.

With him, I enjoy the going down in flames part more. I just don't get him at all.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
And me and VJ both play HiBore's. But for seem reason, I can't seem to hit mine as well as he does? :emot-ange

JasonMacIsaac

Titleist and Cleveland
Feb 23, 2005
I have noticed that Phil plays pretty well until I turn on my TV, then he falls apart? Is it me?

And how would you phonetically spell the word 'birdie' the way the English guy pronounces it?

If Fred Couples and Johnny Miller had a kid, he would look like Brandt Snedeker. Maybe he is Brandt Snedeker.
You should watch him 24/7, it would be better for the world.

OP
L

Legrandfromage

Aug 28, 2004
Watching Phil??

Most of the time about as exciting as watching parking meters expire. I could make money betting on Phil's putting while I watch.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.