• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Why do I play golf?

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
eh, I also had one of those Shovel heads called Nickents. My Son might still have it, sent it to him.
Come to think of it, I can blame YOUSE GUYS for my ho-ing that heavy son of a gun Driver.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
Well golf is a royal game, and most of the people want to learn this game. It take very much time and lots of practice.

You know it is a bit stiff -as games go. How about spicing it up with some extras? I like the caddy races at the waste management.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
You know it is a bit stiff -as games go. How about spicing it up with some extras? I like the caddy races at the waste management.
Yes! Phoenix is the epitome of fun Pro golf. That's why Tiger doesn't play there anymore.
There's also the water-skipping contest at Augusta. Not nearly as exciting, but cool nonetheless.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Prdfew

Aug 5, 2015
Country
I have often asked myself that question mainly after a three putt. Never come up with a good answer. [emoji57]

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.