• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wie Qualifies for 2008 U.S. Open...

sidewinder

Feb 8, 2007
Michelle Wie qualified for the 2008 U.S. Open with the second best 36 hole score of the day.

Good for her....it looks like her game is coming back and she is gaining confidence. I hope she kicks everyone's butt!

S-

PhillyEagle

Feb 3, 2007
Huh? Why is this such a big deal? I really can't see why people are going to flame her for qualifying for the Open...

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I haven't cared any less for something golf related since I found a brush tee.

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
It's the Women's US Open she qualified for not the mens so I don't really see it as a big deal.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I'll engage, if only for just one post...

Regardless of how folks felt about her in the past, there was no denying she had talent. What she was doing with her talent was certainly a high bandwidth topic though; as was all the sponsor exemptions she was getting.

The fact that she went out and qualified for the Women's US Open is great. It wasn't that long ago that her game was in the toilet and wasn't showing any signs of life. Whether or not she can return fully, both physically and mentally, remains to be seen but another quality talent on the LPGA is great for women's golf and golf in general.

dave - what's up with the brush tee? I'm actually thinking about picking one up for no other reason than having a consistent tee height.

Eracer/MCD - I'm bringing my own chair, scoot on over...

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Chemboy

brush tees are shit and are bought by nutters

hth

Dave

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
YYYYIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I hope She wears a nice tight Top and a large belt...sorry Skirt!!!!

Hope she comes and plays in The Womans British Open as well, so I can go have a perv, whoops Watch ;)

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
So, she finally did what she should have to do all along. Earn her way into a tournament. That's cool by me. If she plays well great, it not, earn your way into another tournament and try again.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
So, she finally did what she should have to do all along. Earn her way into a tournament. That's cool by me. If she plays well great, it not, earn your way into another tournament and try again.

agreed (myarsemessagetoshort)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.