• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wie

Wildbore

Oct 24, 2005
The reason she isn't winning just comes down having bad timing. She should have won 3 or 4 times by now, but someone always beat her by a hair. If Michelle Wie had half of Tiger Woods luck, she wouldn't even have to try, her competitors would just spontaniously collapse around her.

The fact that Michelle Wie is 16 means nothing. She has the experience of a 20 year old at least, and she might as well be older with the way her body is.

I think its good Michelle is playing on the PGA Tour. How else would you draw a crowd, especially if big names like Tiger Woods think your event is garbage. Even though people think its stupid shes getting exemptions, people are watching, and shes almost making the cut. Basically the exemption would go to a no-name guy who wouldn't make the cut anyways.

TaylorMade89

Jul 6, 2006
Tiger Woods does not win because of luck, he wins because he is experienced and when he is in the lead, he doesn't let anybody take it from him.

You think it's luck thats kept him at #1 in the world rankings the past 7 years?

sorry to rant...continue on topic.

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
The fact that Michelle Wie is 16 means nothing. She has the experience of a 20 year old at least,

An odd statement considering most of her experience is in losing or being embarrassed.

Even though people think its stupid shes getting exemptions, people are watching, and shes almost making the cut.

An even odder statement.

If Michelle Wie had half of Tiger Woods luck, she wouldn't even have to try, her competitors would just spontaniously collapse around her.

The oddest statement of all.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Good posting Mitch....I don't know who this wild bore is, either Wie herself
or a 13 boy. I'm about Wie-out.....She had better start winning soon or her only fans are going to be her parents and wildbore.
personally I don't think she is that close too winning.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Paula Creamer(I spelled that wrong didn't I?) for the win!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.