• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

wiffle balls?

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
United States United States
Does anyone use wiffle balls to practice with? Ive been for a while, and just didn't know if anyone had thoughts about their effectiveness? For me it tends to make me slow down a little, not a bad thing I think. I feel they definitely show your slices and hooks, and you can tell a good hit from a bad one. Feedback welcome.

Btw, I think the senior flex shafts and I might be a good fit. Will report back tomorrow as I plan on my first round with them tomorrow.

OP
VA Park Ranger

VA Park Ranger

Supporting Member
Feb 8, 2014
Green Bay Virginia
Country
United States United States
Thanks Rockford for the birdie balls. They are pretty fun to hit, and I am going to try to make some, out of schedule 80 pvc since that is what it appears to be, with tapered ends. Glad I got to get a few in my hands before I tried to attempt to make them. Imwas pretty sure it was some type of pipe, now im 100% sure. Will post details as I progress. At 25.00 a dozen, I could probably make 250 for 25.00 out of pipe!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online