• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will Phil make the cut at The British Open?

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Come on mudd. You been sniffin Phil's undies again? Tiger's not my hero. He's just the #1 golfer in the world. Now get your head out of Phil's undie drawer.

By the way Phil wound up 48th to Tiger's 23rd. Further showing why Phil will not take #1 in the world.

Tiger had a respectable week given his luck with the weather. He hit the ball great and just needs some putts to fall.

To me the real story of the week is the performances by guys like Westwood, McLroy's comeback after shooting 80, Sergio Garcia having a strong week and JB Holmes having a great week. Dustin Johnson also had an outstanding week which should move him up the golf rankings.

Not sure how much weight Westwood's finish in the British carries but could it be enough for him to pass Phil in the World Golf Rankings????

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I think the impending winner is the biggest story, but yes, it's been an eventful weekend in the birthplace of golf.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Come on mudd. You been sniffin Phil's undies again? Tiger's not my hero. He's just the #1 golfer in the world. Now get your head out of Phil's undie drawer.

By the way Phil wound up 48th to Tiger's 23rd. Further showing why Phil will not take #1 in the world.

Tiger had a respectable week given his luck with the weather. He hit the ball great and just needs some putts to fall.

Complete contradictions that could only be made by someone sniffin Tiger's undies (to use your terminology). NO WAY 23rd in ANY tournament is respectable for any player who is the #1 golfer in the world, fisher. Not one currrent, former, or future World #1 would ever consider that respectable. I'm amazed you'd even post something like that, given the obvious golf authority you are.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Complete contradictions that could only be made by someone sniffin Tiger's undies (to use your terminology). NO WAY 23rd in ANY tournament is respectable for any player who is the #1 golfer in the world, fisher. Not one currrent, former, or future World #1 would ever consider that respectable. I'm amazed you'd even post something like that, given the obvious golf authority you are.

Complete contradictions that could only be made by someone sniffing my undies (to use Fisher's terminology). NO WAY are 6,7XX posts in ANY forum respectable for any poster who is trying to sound like he knows something, MC. Not one current, former, or future member of Shottalk wwould ever consider you respectable. I'm amazed you'd even post (I'm not really) something so silly, given the obvious post authority you are.

Sorry...felt like flaming an old friend!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Complete contradictions that could only be made by someone sniffing my undies (to use Fisher's terminology). NO WAY are 6,7XX posts in ANY forum respectable for any poster who is trying to sound like he knows something, MC. Not one current, former, or future member of Shottalk wwould ever consider you respectable. I'm amazed you'd even post (I'm not really) something so silly, given the obvious post authority you are.

Sorry...felt like flaming an old friend!

Why I haven't banned you already, I'll never know you wisenheimer....;)

How's my love child doing? Got any new pics to share?

Check your PM's also, little buddy....

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
No new messages? lol.

He's doing great, I'll throw up a couple pics...

🔥 Latest posts