• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will Phil make the cut at The British Open?

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
:emot-angel:

After Phil's horrendous performance in his tune up before the British Open one has to wonder if Phil will even make the cut at St. Andrews.

Just sayin.

:emot-angel:

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I bet Tiger doesnt make the cut, especially with your head rammed up his ass

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
what's the British Open? is that played before the Open Championship?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I bet Tiger doesnt make the cut, especially with your head rammed up his ass

Tiger wins at St. Andrews, even with Fishers head up his ass. He just wins by 3 instead of 7.

Phil will make the cut but not finish in the top 25

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
TW finishes in the money, but not by much. He won't break into the top 25.

Michelson's finish depends on the weather. Bad weather and he missed the cut. Good weather and he contends for the win. Clark, Harrington, and Michelson will force a 3-way playoff with Clark winning it all.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
TW finishes in the money, but not by much. He won't break into the top 25.

Michelson's finish depends on the weather. Bad weather and he missed the cut. Good weather and he contends for the win. Clark, Harrington, and Michelson will force a 3-way playoff with Clark winning it all.

Thats Phil's biggest problem imo. He is a fair weather player. The minute it gets windy, or especially rainy and cool he looks like he could cry. Hot and sunny hes hard to beat.

With Tiger trying to look like father fo the year his chance at winning is out the window. he needs to decide is he wants to play golf or continue this buddihst/good father bullshit charade he is currently on. You're an a-hole, admit it and play golf.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Thats Phil's biggest problem imo. He is a fair weather player. The minute it gets windy, or especially rainy and cool he looks like he could cry. Hot and sunny hes hard to beat.

With Tiger trying to look like father fo the year his chance at winning is out the window. he needs to decide is he wants to play golf or continue this buddihst/good father bullshit charade he is currently on. You're an a-hole, admit it and play golf.

just out of curiousity, would you have a smiggen of respect for him if he actually did just that?

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
It should be noted that thru 13 holes Phil sits tied for equal 125th place. I know there is a lot of golf to be played before the cut but perhaps some of you who live in Phil's underwear drawer should start preparing yourselves for the disappointment.:cool:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
It should be noted that thru 13 holes Phil sits tied for equal 125th place. I know there is a lot of golf to be played before the cut but perhaps some of you who live in Phil's underwear drawer should start preparing yourselves for the disappointment.:cool:
Change Phil to Tiger and it becomes a pot/kettle thing...:mgw:

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
After day 1 Phil has an equal share of 96th place. Nice!!!!

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Wfeeeewwww!!!!! By the skin of his teeth Phil looks like he will squeek thru and make the cut. Ha Ha!!!!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
T 46 after today. :p

Interesting to see JD shoot 66/76 T 29
Of course he'll probably shoot 82 tomorrow but I would like to see him under 70.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
T 46 after today. :p

Interesting to see JD shoot 66/76 T 29
Of course he'll probably shoot 82 tomorrow but I would like to see him under 70.

I kind of expect that from JD, more interesting was Rory 63-80!

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Wfeeeewwww!!!!! By the skin of his teeth Phil looks like he will squeek thru and make the cut. Ha Ha!!!!

Whats even funnier, is your hero Tigger is ONLY one stroke ahead after 3 rounds, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

🔥 Latest posts