• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Will Tiger win the 2008 Grand Slam?

Will Tiger win all the majors in 2008

• It's a slam dunk certainty!

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Hell no, no mortal could achieve that feat!

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Who's Tiger Woods?

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Which is why I think his toughest test will be the US Open. It won't be the same Torrey Pines come June. And if he starts on one of his kicks where he's missing fairways, it's gonna be a long week. I think that his driver will dictate his success there, more than anywhere else.

I agree, one thing is for sure though, if he goes to Torrey in June and hits 7/14 or 6/14 fairways a round then the US Open trophy will be stiing on Jim Furyk's mantle.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
I cant believe anyone thinks Zach Johnson is going to win another major. Personally I dont expect him to ever win another tourney, let alone a major.
And DiMarco? What is it 2002 still?
Adam Scott, Sergio? Not until they abolish putting.

$golf

Feb 3, 2008
I voted Tiger will not win all 4. I think he will win most likely 2. Look at last year at the Masters and U.S. open for example. I think Tiger was ahead of Johnson going into the final day and lost. Also, I know Tiger wasn't starting the day in the lead in the Open, but he was tied after the first hole with badds and was clear of Cabrera. He just didn't play well enough and lost even out in front. In my opinion there will always be that one guy/yr. that just goes crazy, whomever it may be.

🔥 Latest posts