• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wilson 8802

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Played with my old man this wknd for the first time in a couple of months. He was putting with an 8802 first edition that he has had and protected for my entire life plus some. How much do you guys think one of those is worth? and im not talking about the later ones with the red lettering or the ones that said "original"....Im talking the real deal.

p.s. hes 63 and shot 68....gotta luv your dad havin more game than you. I shot 71 and didnt even get within two because he eagled the first hole!!

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
From Southern Illinois Golf

Among my best finds are two original Wilson 8802 putters, a mint set of Wilson Babe Zaharias irons, many hickory shaft clubs, and a 10 year-old set of Wilson Staff irons that had never been hit. The Wilson putters would sell for up to $600 today;

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Hard to say. With the rareity factor, you could fetch some serious bucks. I got an 8813 for around $30 on eBay. My best guess is that it is an early 80's edition. An original 8802 in good condition is just about impossible to find.

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Landfall CC in Wilmington NC. They have a Nicklaus and a Dye and we played the Dye.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.