• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win 'DRAW IN THE DUNES' Autographed by Jack Nicklaus

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
TONIGHT, ON RYDER CUP EVE, Jack Nicklaus announced a giveaway of my new book, DRAW IN THE DUNES: The 1969 Ryder Cup and the Finish That Shocked the World. The book includes a foreword by Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin.

Here's the message posted on Jack Nicklaus's Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram:
Time to get your patriotic on! With The Ryder Cup at Nicklaus-designed Gleneagles upon us, we want to give you a chance to win a signed copy of “Draw in the Dunes,” the just-released book on the 1969 Ryder Cup, featuring a foreword co-authored by Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin—the two key stars of the historic match that ended in the first-ever tie in Cup history. Use #rydercupselfie throughout this weekend’s matches to show us how you’re watching The Ryder Cup! We’ll pick a spirited, patriotic winner Sunday.​
Of course, I can put in a good word for this book. And it will look even better with the Golden Bear's signature.

See more here:
Jack Nicklaus Facebook
Jack Nicklaus Twitter

Source: Win 'DRAW IN THE DUNES' Autographed by Jack Nicklaus

🔥 Latest posts