• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wind question?????

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Why bother with these forums. Troll-boy here thinks we should all save our questions for the teaching pros out there. Might as well close these forums down.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Why bother with these forums. Troll-boy here thinks we should all save our questions for the teaching pros out there. Might as well close these forums down.

No bite from me my friend. I don't get into arguments on forums. I wish you every success with your game - sincerely.

Bignose

Oct 23, 2006
Here's an idea. Ask the course teaching pro.

Guys, look at this again.

How many different ways can you read it?
1) In a snarky, sarcastic tone (as I think most people took it)
2) As a direct, but sincere suggestion
3) In a questioning way, sort of saying "I'm not sure if you've thought of this before..."

And many different ways. This is the danger in interpreting something only from the written word. Don't be so quick to assume someone is sniping at you; you may be reading the exact same words and taking a very different meaning from them.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Guys, look at this again.

How many different ways can you read it?
1) In a snarky, sarcastic tone (as I think most people took it)
2) As a direct, but sincere suggestion
3) In a questioning way, sort of saying "I'm not sure if you've thought of this before..."

And many different ways. This is the danger in interpreting something only from the written word. Don't be so quick to assume someone is sniping at you; you may be reading the exact same words and taking a very different meaning from them.
Good post, Bignose.

Enough of the sniping, gentlemen. Contribute to the original reason for the thread, not the flames, please.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.