• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winter refusing to go away?

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
From where I sit in the Southern Hemisphere, I’ve picked up bits and pieces through the media that the North American winter is refusing to go away.

So, I’m wondering; is it still cold in your neck of the woods?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
75ºF and absolutely beautiful today here in Southern Wisconsin.

Rode the motorcycle into work today and had a bit of a ride on lunch too.

But yeah, this has been a seemingly extra long spring.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
It snowed in Arizona last night. They anticipate that the ski resorts in Colorado will be open well into August.

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
It snowed in Arizona last night. They anticipate that the ski resorts in Colorado will be open well into August.

Sorta backing up some of the stories I've been seeing about North America. Maybe Arizona will yet become a ski destination.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Colorado, Wyoming, and many other states have seen snow just in the past few days. Our winter lingered on and on and, now, we can't get it to quit raining. My old stark white legs are usually getting their summer tan by now. Been too cold for shorts, other than just a few days. They are predicting that late next week, we'll pop into Summer without any Spring.
Lots of tornados across the nation. We used to be in "tornado alley". Now, there is no "alley". It's a boulevard many states wide.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Colorado, Wyoming, and many other states have seen snow just in the past few days. Our winter lingered on and on and, now, we can't get it to quit raining. My old stark white legs are usually getting their summer tan by now. Been too cold for shorts, other than just a few days. They are predicting that late next week, we'll pop into Summer without any Spring.
Lots of tornados across the nation. We used to be in "tornado alley". Now, there is no "alley". It's a boulevard many states wide.
What do you consider spring? Because to me, rain, mild temps, and tornadoes....that's spring is it not?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Ok, I'll line up the Beer and Bitches and be on my way!!
giphy.gif

🔥 Latest posts