• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Winter Sale

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
Getting rid of a few things, I have an r7 TP HFS fairway wood, these were tour only, a steel face on the r7 TP fairway wood, the head is a little smaller, about the same as the 200 Steel with MWT. It is shafted with a Matrix Ozik X Con 7 S Flex. SOLD

I also have a Matrix Ozik X Con Altus hybrid shaft that played standard length in a Taylor Made Recuse TP '07 19*, it is an S Flex and has been fitted to a .350" hosel and can be shimmed to fit a .370", not going to carry a hybrid next season, back to the 2 iron. $75 shipped.

Will also have a Matrix X Con 6 shaft in S Flex when I get my other driver back from a friend who is playing it at Q School Tournament. $150 shipped.

Last is a pair of Jan Craig headcovers, on for a driver and one for a 3 wood, both are black with red stripes (the driver has 3, the 3 wood has 5 stripes) and red, yellow, and black pom poms I also have a putter cover that works as a hybrid cover, no stripes but the matching red, yellow, and black pom pom. $50 shipped for all 3.

I have pictures of all of these items, let me know if you want to see them, feeling lazy at the moment.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Could i get pics on the 3w HFS? Im extremely interested in it and just need to sell one of my clubs listed to get some funds up for it. (unless your interested in any trades from the listed stuff i have)

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I'll take the HFS. I guess I'm in line behind Piper, but I actually have money. If that matters.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.