• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Tourisim Federation...

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Someone has a sense of humor

awww.witourismfederation.org_images_logo.jpg

Wisconsin Tourism Federation - Wisconsin's lobbying coalition of tourism trade and promotional associations and organizations.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
When I worked for the fed, some higher-up had the bright idea to rename the annual reviews the "Performance Management System." Being the feds, they had to label it PMS all over the place.

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
When I worked for the fed, some higher-up had the bright idea to rename the annual reviews the "Performance Management System." Being the feds, they had to label it PMS all over the place.

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.

Welcome back Claire!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbs up:

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.[/QUOTE

LMAO---good story---Was the T&A question done with a poker face???? Can not imagine ClairefromClare would blurt it out without forethought.....His response?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States

If someone screwed up payroll, we all got memos about problems with Tiime and Attendance, complete with initials. I finally marched into the fellow's office and demanded to know what problem he had with my T&A.[/QUOTE

LMAO---good story---Was the T&A question done with a poker face???? Can not imagine ClairefromClare would blurt it out without forethought.....His response?
If he's got anything besides hair in his boxers, it was "I don't see them often enough!" :D

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008

He was a tough old bird from Jersey City--former Golden Gloves, the whole bit. I have never seen anyone turn that red in my life.

Members online

No members online now.