• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wisconsin Weather

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
After a horrendous winter and spring and a flooded first part of June the last half has been absolutely beautiful. Mid 70ºs and sunny. Fantastic golf weather... :) And we have at least another good month of golf left!! :D

How's the 100º temps treating you guys down south? :biglol:

(I've got to rub it in while I can, just like you guys did to us)... :D

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Was a gorgeous day this morning, no wind & low 70's made for perfect golfing. Until I hit the 15th & the rains started, didn't hit hard until I was done but then holy crap did it ever come down.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Enjoy it. Seems like every time I have a day off and tee time the forecast is for rain, never fails. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow. Prepared for a little rain but we'll see.

It's going to get hotter soon though. I need to buy one of those cooler golf shirts.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Temp wasn't bad yesterday. But it rained early, and I only got 9 holes in.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Temps have been spectacular last week and this week is suppoed to be nice for the most part also. I havent been out golfing much though...this motorcycle is just too damn fun at the moment(but its good weather for that too)

I rode it on the road for the first time june 13(wow, i totally didnt realize the first day i rode a motorcycle on the road it was friday the 13th) and as it sits in the parking lot right now(i'm at work) i have put 1026.8 miles on it

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.