• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wishon 550 C/M set 3-PW

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
That's life
I thought this was life.

life_cereal.jpg

Or this.

1960-the-game-of-life-board-game-art-linkletter-8ccca.jpg

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I would bite, but I have no mode of buying things over the internet

Send a postal money order. I've bought lots of stuff over the internet and never used paypal or any electronic form of payment. Go to post office, get money order, have them send it where it needs to go. Easy peasy.

EDIT: This sounds confusing...I have Paypal and have done a lot of transactions with electronic payment...but many have gone off without a hitch without paypal.

Last edited:
OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
I think I remember you buying those here! Sweet irons!

Don't be a stranger!

They've definitely traded hands here a few times.

I'm getting to a point where I may have time to get back into the game on a recreation basis. It's been tough to play without being able to devote myself to being as good as I was or better. I think I'm finally over it and can just enjoy the time outside and this silly game again.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Send a postal money order. I've bought lots of stuff over the internet and never used paypal or any electronic form of payment. Go to post office, get money order, have them send it where it needs to go. Easy peasy.

EDIT: This sounds confusing...I have Paypal and have done a lot of transactions with electronic payment...but many have gone off without a hitch without paypal.

I was going to say, I looked up twice to see if PaPaD wrote that.

🔥 Latest posts