• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WITB 18 hdcp (Future Touring Pro)

OP
BladerHater

BladerHater

Feb 22, 2008
There is nothing we can suggest that could be accurate to what you need. If you are really worried about your shafts, go get fitted so see exactly what is right for you. Alot of my friends use that putter, but it just looks different to me, dont know why.

Nice driver also, I went down and they used the Callaway fitting center to try out a bunch of shafts in that clubhead til I found one with low spin rates and decent launch angle.

But if you really do want the best results, go get fitted somewhere... you won't regret it.

Thanks for your help, I think I have the wrong shaft in my woods, so I am in the process of lining up a fitting. Also, Eli Yates, thanks for your comments

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
just figured id do my best tgo give you the type of response i thought you were looking for.

OP
BladerHater

BladerHater

Feb 22, 2008
I haven't tried any other ahafts, I hit a high 5 yard fade that averages about 250. I have a 102 mph max swing speed. Any suggestions for for a lower ball flight that might give me a draw???

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Try a NVS stiff in the driver. Ideal for your ss.

Vokey SM wedges are the best and you've got 'em.

Hate those irons. sssmokin went from those to Ping G5's (new G10's even better) and made a huge difference.

Otherwise (putter, ball etc) all great choices.

:D

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
If you are good enough to hit a fade 250 you are good enough to work out how to hit a draw, stop being lazy and go to the range, ho'ing a draw is the devils work.

OP
BladerHater

BladerHater

Feb 22, 2008
If you are good enough to hit a fade 250 you are good enough to work out how to hit a draw, stop being lazy and go to the range, ho'ing a draw is the devils work.

I needed that, my wallet is empty, not changing my swing until after tryouts although

Members online