• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WITB 18 hdcp (Future Touring Pro)

OP
BladerHater

BladerHater

Feb 22, 2008
Can someone give me some real input of my bag, and for all the people that say "You are the only person that has to like your bag", just save your time and go back on tour, i want suggestions for new shafts and/ or problems with clubs

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Here is my set: I have put a lot of money and effort for these clubs, hope you like em'.

Callaway FT5 9* with the Fujikara E150 Stiff
Callaway Big Bertha 07' 15* with Speeder 686 Regular
Ping G10 21* with Ping TFC 129 Stiff
Callaway Fusion 4- AW with Nippon Pro 990's Regular with Crossline Midsize
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 and 60.04 with Rifle Wedge Flex
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 1.5

Right now, I am loving all my clubs. My irons draw and my woods fade, they are all my favorites.

Comments, Suggestions for new shafts are very welcome

Can someone give me some real input of my bag, and for all the people that say "You are the only person that has to like your bag", just save your time and go back on tour, i want suggestions for new shafts and/ or problems with clubs

Based on your statement in your first post, you don't need to do anything to your bag at all. Why would you want to?

Unless you want to dump all your name brand clubs and get some non-name components....:D

Seriously, why the itch to change?

Jun 24, 2006

What do you want us to say?

Here..buy all of these..they will be great for you.

X-Con F7M2 LTD
X-Con Altus Low Torque
X-Con Altus
X-Con Altus 80
X-Con F7-M2
X-Con 8M2
X-Con 5
X-Con 6
X-Con 7
X-Con Altus HYBRID
Code-6
Code-7
Code-8
TP-6
TP-7
TP-7x
TP-7x FW

Suggestions for problems with clubs?

huh?

OP
BladerHater

BladerHater

Feb 22, 2008
DELETE THIS FORUM, I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING OUT OF THIS:real angry:

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
DELETE THIS FORUM, I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING OUT OF THIS:real angry:

Ok, your clubs all suck.
Go get the Hammer driver
A couple of Hybrids with womens flex shafts
Maybe some Nike SGI irons
& top it off with a custom Slighter putter.

OP
BladerHater

BladerHater

Feb 22, 2008
Ok, your clubs all suck.
Go get the Hammer driver
A couple of Hybrids with womens flex shafts
Maybe some Nike SGI irons
& top it off with a custom Slighter putter.

Your missing the odyssey chipper...

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
honestly man...

callaway fusions are some of the best sgi i can think of. like i said i owned a set in stiff shaft and they were just too forgiving i felt like i was cheating.

callaway driver as long as your swing speed is up to par with the shaft and you can control it then thats a solid and long driver.

basically the same with the 3 wood only since it is a 3 wood i personally would rather a smaller head than the ones callaway offers. like an adams 3 wood look em up they are amazing.

hybrid i heard that the ping g10 hybrid was one of the best hybrids you could buy. i just bought a nickent genex 3 hybrid with a purple ice x flex shaft. i am in a nickent phase right now.

wedges you did good by getting the spin milled because most amateurs do not create enough spin with their wedges so a standard non spin milled wedge would not suit you as well unless you do create enough spin. the only other thing with the wedges is do you have the right amount of bounce for your swing type?

putter well lets be honest putters are whores and i keep switching them out. but the putter basically just comes down to personal preference blade mallet long or short or middle its what looks good to your eye... besides you cant make anything if you dont release the putter properly so if you cant make a putt its you not the club... so you know.

what else were you looking for? those are my suggestions. there you go and they were all serious. im sure a lot of what i said can be criticized as uneducated nonsense but it is in fact my opinion so take it as you will.

utahgolf

Just Getting Started
Nov 4, 2007
Northern Utah
Country
There is nothing we can suggest that could be accurate to what you need. If you are really worried about your shafts, go get fitted so see exactly what is right for you. Alot of my friends use that putter, but it just looks different to me, dont know why.

Nice driver also, I went down and they used the Callaway fitting center to try out a bunch of shafts in that clubhead til I found one with low spin rates and decent launch angle.

But if you really do want the best results, go get fitted somewhere... you won't regret it.

🔥 Latest posts