• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WITB for 2021 anything NEW??

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Really missing our old golf cart with the "Door Works" cover. My golf buddy and I sold ours this past winter. Couldn't ride together due to COVID, so one had to rent a cart. Now in the program where we get use of one of the club's carts... and they don't have covers. Have survived, so far. Still can get really chilly in an open cart... in 30 degree temps... with 30 mph winds.
Nice to not have the worries of maintenance. No batteries to keep up. No tires to keep aired or replace. No personal property tax. (Yes, our county taxes golf carts.) No charger worries. Do I want to trade the convenience of using the club's cart to owning one... just to have the winter cover??
Decisions, decisions....
None of this is problematic when you're a fairweather golfer like me :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
None of this is problematic when you're a fairweather golfer like me :D
Isn't it pathetic how soft this younger generation has become??!! Thank goodness there's enough of the hardy old-timers left to remind them of what real men are made of!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Considering turning my Vans into spikes...
View attachment 32298
tenor.gif

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Took the Mavrik back and got a Cobra SZ extreme.
Granted just got back in to the game , but going back and forth with my old Cobra and Mavrik, was almost night and day. It’s all good, did not lose any money on the return even though cobra cheaper, made up for it with 3 boxes of Balls

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.