• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wolves and Coyotes Suck

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
And what happens if he succeeds and a big boar grizzly takes a "liking" to him? :p

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Ass fruity ass that guy seems...he probably left it open...

You need to see the documentary. Fruity isnt this guys problem LOL. Honestly, this is a must see, especially his stance on why he carries a knife everywhere he goes.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You need to see the documentary. Fruity isnt this guys problem LOL. Honestly, this is a must see, especially his stance on why he carries a knife everywhere he goes.
I will have to check that out...i carry a pocket knife everywhere i go(except to the airport) and i have since i was 9 or 10 when i got my first pocket knife...

There arent too many days that go by where i dont use it in some form.

Could you give me a breif on his stance for carrying a knife everyday?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
In short because people are the scariest animals of all. One can never be too careful in the presense of people. Enough said ;)

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
coyotes + killing lots of does = no deer.

I have no idea how many deer are killed by coyotes, but I would be willing to bet a hell of a lot more are killed by cars.

Jerry, plenty of deer by me, you need to stop going way up north & just hit this area. The wife & I will take little drives just outside of the village before dusk to see the deer. At times I am amazed at how many are here, I routinely see groups of 25+. Lots of turkeys too.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
You want danger? Hunt the suburbs, that's where today's super animals live. Flocks of deer, herds of turkey, gaggles of coyotes, and packs of geese. I'm 20 minutes from downtown Milwaukee and all that fauna can be found in my neighborhood. And don't forget the fogs of mosquitoes. They can suck a man bone dry in under fifteen minutes.

Kevin

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
WG, I don't hunt far from you. Very near Westfield. :) And there are lot's of deer but the average age is going up due to the coyotes getting so many fawns and the DNR's pushing to kill so many (fawn carrying) doe.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
If I was a bear I'd take that fool to the ground, put one paw on his chest, then wrap my jaws around his arm and rip it right out of the shoulder socket.

Yum.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
If I was a bear I'd take that fool to the ground, put one paw on his chest, then wrap my jaws around his arm and rip it right out of the shoulder socket.

Yum.

Then let us be happy that you aren't a bear.

Me? I hunt for Dear.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Sure he does...his wife goes and hides while he walks around holding his weapon trying to find her...

Rack size doesnt change much though...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online