• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Woo Hoo!

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
New personal best round today at my home course!!! I shot a 74 and there was still room for improvement.

I was bogied the 4th hole for a front nine of 37. Then I bogied 12 and 15 then parred the rest. So I needed a par on the last hole to beat my personal best. Ended up blasting a drive right down the pipe and was left with a PW into the par 4. Stuck the wedge shot about 7 feet from the hole. I was thrilled. I knew I had already beaten my personal best because all I had to do was two putt from 7 feet. Ended up sinking the put for a birdie and went to the clubhouse with a 74!!!. Once in a lifetime day for a 10 handicap golfer. I am so confident with my game right now and can't wait until my school team starts up again. I am hoping to be a 6 or 7 handicap by the end of summer and so far so good.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
Congrats thats much better than anything I'm shooting at the moment. What slope is your course?

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
Mine are 113, 134, and 138. The lowest I have is 85 at the 134 course. My lowest round ever - an 82 - was down at Myrtle Beach. :(

OP
dukejh12

dukejh12

May 19, 2007
thanks guys.. I don't think the course is really that tough as the slope makes it, a lot of intimadating fairway bunkers but if you can avoid trouble it's a pretty simple course. Playing at a 140 slope course this weekend with water on 12 holes, should be a piece of cake...:rolleyes:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online