• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Woods injured

WMitch6

Jul 24, 2006
USA Today is reporting that Tiger Woods has been injured in a SUV crash. They report that he was admitted to a hospital in "serious" condition. Sources also said charges are pending. USA Today was unable to confirm his condition and the accident is still under investigation.

edit update from USA Today -

"Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP reported, according to Orlando Sentinel. However, a hospital employee said at 2:30 p.m. ET that Woods was not a patient. A hospital operator would not say if Woods had been treated and released. "

Resonance

Jul 7, 2009
I just saw this and went to read about it on golfchannel.com
I remember seeing something about how the airbag didnt deploy and he was backing out of his home. How fast does he have to be going for a cadillac to hit a fire hydrant then spin to hit a tree?

Correct me if someone has better information but he was backing out of his house right?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I just saw this and went to read about it on golfchannel.com
I remember seeing something about how the airbag didnt deploy and he was backing out of his home. How fast does he have to be going for a cadillac to hit a fire hydrant then spin to hit a tree?

Correct me if someone has better information but he was backing out of his house right?

Somehow I doubt Tiger needs to back out of his driveway.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.