• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Woods... Ouch!!!

DrBrown

Hack Numero Uno
Sep 2, 2005
I watched him play at Firestone in person and he was protecting his back Friday and Saturday before the OUCH. Seems to me his Foleyesque swing requires more upper body rotation, which = more back stress. I think the only reason he went away from Butch was his knee stress and was protecting that. Being in his upper 30s now and having made a billion golf swings, yeah his back is toast. Most who have that surgery don't come back at full strength, ever. My mom has had THREE of those and still manages to golf. But she has to protect her back every single swing, like Tiger will. If he ever comes back to win a major I'll say he is the best golfer ever. Jack's record is safe. Tiger's best scenario is he comes back with a limited shoulder turn and loses 15 yards on his swing and has to rely on his short game to carry him.

As for annoying fans, the crowds following the Rory/Fowler pairing had hundreds of young girls. Listening to their conversations was like nails on a chalk board. "oh I love how his pink shoes match his pants, liiike sooo haawt" ... "do you think I should put my hair down when they walk by??" Just wow!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
As for annoying fans, the crowds following the Rory/Fowler pairing had hundreds of young girls. Listening to their conversations was like nails on a chalk board. "oh I love how his pink shoes match his pants, liiike sooo haawt" ... "do you think I should put my hair down when they walk by??" Just wow!

I fear for this planets future for this very reason.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Tiger will not will another major and that's sad because I personally feel Nicklaus is a douche and would like to see Tiger own his ass.
This actually made me laugh out loud.

I would tend to agree in the majors though. I had so wanted to see him play in person when he was in his prime. Sound like it would have been a royal pita to do though.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.