• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Worse than erectile dysfunction...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
... commercials!!! "He ran away with his secretary!!" You know, "If Loggers Were In Charge". Over and over and over... NO! Don't give joint custody to the rat-looking dog! Cut the dang thing in two with the chain saw and come up with another commercial!

"If you didn't play golf..." "If I didn't play golf I wouldn't have graduated from high school!" Well, duh!! You probably were a star basketball player AND on the golf team and you got passed through just like all the other athletes. Probably can't read or write. But, you can play sports. I know it's a good cause. I'm just sick and tired of the same old commercial... over and over and over.

What ever happened to Preparation H commercials? How about breakfast cereal or Geritol or Carter's Little Liver Pills or Pepto Bismol or "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz. Oh what a relief it is!" Or, Brylcream, a little dab'll do ya.

Surely, there are enough good ad people out of work that someone could spring for something more than the two or three same old commercials we have to watch over and over while trying to swallow the reality that TW will run away with, yet, another tourney!!!

On second thought... why don't they ever run those "Girls Gone Wild" commercials/infomercials between Tiger's shots????

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I tvo alot of programs so I can speed watch them.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Now now limp, you're going to tire yourself out with these rants and miss the last few holes.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Erectile dysfunction is a semi-permanent state of non tumescence.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I am sick to death of the Mercedes commercials, along with Limps aforementioned Logger one.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Am I the only one who finds Flo from the Progressive insurance commercials strangely hot? :idhitit:

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Am I the only one who finds Flo from the Progressive insurance commercials strangely hot? :idhitit:
+1!!!!! But, it smells like Captain Ahab has already been there!:biglol:

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
The one that drives me nuts over and over is the one that "makes you bigger and enhances your sex life". "This could be fun". What does it matter to me what anyone else is doing in their private lives?

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
:killersmiley:Geico both the eyeballs & the freakin' lizard.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Am I the only one who finds Flo from the Progressive insurance commercials strangely hot?

muddubya

No, a friend from work mentioned he finds her hot.... :)

Of course he's an old guy.... :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.