• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Worst Courses Played?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Ask Warbirdlover about the course we played on in the mountains of NC when he lived out there. We had to wait to hit our 2nd shots on one hole, for a train to come through the middle of the course. I stepped off the fairway to hit my shot in what looked like wet grass. It was quicksand............and I was waist deep in mud. Finished the round, but we were laughing so hard, we couldn't hit the ball.
sssmokin was wearing a white polo, white shorts and socks and when he got out he was totally brown! This guy we were playing with and I were on the ground rolling in laughter. That was after we helped him get out reaching for him with our irons.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
sssmokin was wearing a white polo, white shorts and socks and when he got out he was totally brown! This guy we were playing with and I were on the ground rolling in laughter. That was after we helped him get out reaching for him with our irons.
Thats a good reason for me to keep carrying my ball retriever. Never can tell when a buddy will go headfirst in quicksand. You could drag him out by his balls.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.