• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Worst day ever...i''m trying to forget, maybe this will help...

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
since this has turned into a show us your lab thread ;) Here's our beast. He was the runt of the litter 6 years ago. He's 90 lbs now. His name is Kejimikujik (keji for short - we got him just before we left NS hence the name after the National Park where we camped so often)

You know, I have some spare kids clothes you can have. You don't have to dress your kids in lost and found and bargain bin clothing....:D

Habs suck...

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Sorry they were all out of Glenn Anderson jerseys.

Ya, well don't look at me. I don't have one.

That better not have Ribeiro on the back. If it does, we're no longer friends. :D

R35

longshot

I hear voices
Apr 3, 2005
My mother works at a biodiversity center and she said her Boss killed a duck with his bare hands today (strangled it)because it was eating a bunch of (endangerd) Whitefish from the pomds were they grow the fish. She said the thing had so many little fish in it's belly it coulden't fly. I know the guy but I still felt like punching him in the face.

Everything has to eat. Dont kill nothing that dont need killin.

I killed the rabbit as the poor thing had mixi horrible disease.My mum was a RSPCA officer i dont kill any animals.But i wont see one suffer i will do what i need to.To kill a duck because it was eating fish is disgusting i think i would have punched him.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
since this has turned into a show us your lab thread ;) Here's our beast. He was the runt of the litter 6 years ago. He's 90 lbs now. His name is Kejimikujik (keji for short - we got him just before we left NS hence the name after the National Park where we camped so often)

I don't have labs but I do have these party animals. :laugh:
dogs2.jpg

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
That's adorable.

I need to dig up my picture of my turtle with a workshopped Santa cap on. He's so cute.

Loony Toons

Feb 27, 2007
Sorry to here about your adventure, but atleast the two dogs turned out to be fine. I also hope you recovered as well with nothing more then some tired limbs.

🔥 Latest posts