• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Worst Days in Golf Ever

scratch the caveman

Oct 8, 2009

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Do you get 10% off at Rockbottom for a story? How about a free wedge or a dozen balls?

R35

OP
scratch the caveman

scratch the caveman

Oct 8, 2009
Ha, Rockheads. That is not really what this forum is for. I would like to build something funny for my blog. I would love it if you could help me contribute.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Perhaps you'd consider contributing to our forum by becoming a vendor? Our members are pretty loyal to site vendors that give good prices and good service.

Slingblade61 would be the contact for that. You should consider it.

Your blog idea sounds like it would make for good reading.

OP
scratch the caveman

scratch the caveman

Oct 8, 2009
I will have to look into that. Thank you. And I will be sure to let you know when that blog post goes up so you can read it. If you have any stories that you would like to see included, I would love to hear them.

Rick R

Old school curmudgeon
Mar 18, 2014
Evans City, Pennsylvania
Country
Legitimate thread?.......Several years ago we were enjoying a vacation in Williamsburg Va. and got a great discount from our resort to play Ford's Colony Golf Course. It was early spring and the course was still quite brown, the wind was kicking up and the weather looked iffy. My son and I teed up and started play, watching the cloudy sky and by the third hole it started to drizzle, by the fourth it turned to rain. By the fifth it was a downpour and the temperatures had dropped to the low 50s. We finished the ninth as our fairway shots were throwing up roostertails with little or no runout at all. By then our sweaters were down to our knees and we decided to call it quits. Unfortunately, the turn was not near the clubhouse, but on the very back of the course. On the ride back there were puddles that were almost to the floor of the cart and we were afraid it would drown out. We got back to our resort, cold and wet and headed to hot showers with orders to wives to GET THE COFFEE ON !!

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
You needed golf underwear. There is a pretty good thread on site about that subject.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.