• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WOW, Fade bias Callaway's!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I suffer with a over keen draw which very often (when I get to quick) boarders a hook. My MP600 set to Fade had it under control making it a tight draw, when hit well and a keen draw on the bad ones. I demo'd a Callaway FT5 Fade Bias & wow little cut on demand staright or slight draw with normal swing. Now I want an FTi Tour Fade bias, I could really unload on one of those and it'd never go left!!!

I would recommend anybody who's bad shot goes left to demo a Cally Fade and tell me what you think?

For Sale;- 1 Mizuno MP600 Low Mileage with one carful owner & 1 FT5 Tour Draw Bias with a few carless owners!!!

Clemson

longest member member
Aug 2, 2007
I've been looking into a fade bias Callaway FT-3 to try out since they are fairly cheap on ebay. I might have to pull the trigger on one now. How much is the face open?

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I've been looking into a fade bias Callaway FT-3 to try out since they are fairly cheap on ebay. I might have to pull the trigger on one now. How much is the face open?

Think it's the same as the Neutral and draw at 0.5 degree open. The internal weights are set to Fade and work a treat!!!

I'm afraid I hit a draw as it is.

It'd be a Super Draw!! ;)

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
So much for MG's magic MP600.... ;):rolleyes:

The MP600 is a cracker but I've found a problem with it. The same as the R7's. When I take the driver away I take it low, almost along the ground and every now & then the track catches on the floor (same as the ports on the R7). It doesn't happen most of the time but when it does you have to be able to stop Tiger-esk which is hard every time. This means that when you address the ball one of the last things that pop in your head is to stop if the driver catches which isn't a good thought. Apart from that it's a superb stick. I've sent an email to Mizuno to recommend that they invent some sort of cover to prevent the problem.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Lol at the thought of you never going left, does mouse shit roll downhill?:) Stick with the Mizuno and aim right, big money game next Friday (£1) so no swing changes!!

You are playing with a 5 index who gets 130+ swingspeed (not usually n the the right fairway), get focused!

Callaway fade bias is a girly man club, GROW UP.

Get that Mizuno going, you have 7 days......................................

Jun 24, 2006
The MP600 is a cracker but I've found a problem with it. The same as the R7's. When I take the driver away I take it low, almost along the ground and every now & then the track catches on the floor (same as the ports on the R7). It doesn't happen most of the time but when it does you have to be able to stop Tiger-esk which is hard every time. This means that when you address the ball one of the last things that pop in your head is to stop if the driver catches which isn't a good thought. Apart from that it's a superb stick. I've sent an email to Mizuno to recommend that they invent some sort of cover to prevent the problem.

You're rolling your wrists too much in the takeaway.

I had the same problem with my r5.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM

He has a big game next week and has no time to tweak technique

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM

He has a big game next week and has no time to tweak technique

Geez, sounds like he'd better get that FTi next day air or get a $hitload of lead tape for that Mizzy. :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts