• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WOW - TVC Resurrection!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So I have taken to carrying a set these days to try and get a little fitter. So I have 2 sets in the truck, my cart bag set and my carry bag. I was sick of taking my woods / putter out each time and forgetting to put them back, so I decided to go to my golf bunker and put in a mixed putter, driver, 2 iron etc.

For kicks I put in the TVC 9 degrees with a Motore shaft and played 8 holes with my 2 boys. Man!

It was a windy afternoon, quite warm, came to a 350 yard par 4 down wind. Cranked out a drive, WHOOSH, felt like butter. I said to my kids I think that could be on the green, they said no way so I took out another and cracked it too! Same result. I got up to both drive and they were about 5 yards apart, about 30 yards short of the green!

Next par 4 was 320 yards downwind. I told the boys I hadn't hit this green for years. Hit my first drive, pulled it a bit. They challenged me to hit another. Whoosh! Hit it to the front part of the green.

WFT? I'm swinging it quite well right now with my SF 2.0 but this thing felt insane. I haven't hit it for 15-18 months. Hmmm. I'll take it out again for some more testing but I can't remember this thing being as good first time round.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
The way I hit it it felt like something from Star Wars!

Its all about the shaft!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.