• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

wow where is everyone?

The master

Oct 24, 2004
I have been like the only person online for hours usually around this time we are buzzing.

Is this some sort of holdiay for you guys or is everyone busy at work today?

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
everybody's being kept entertained by your crazy arguments on GR

S

spankdoggie

I mean onetime and besson ganged up on the master and it was ugly. And Besson pulled no punches.

Very brutal beatdown. Stay away from there the master. :(

S

spankdoggie

Yeah, they ganged up on you, beat you down like a girl, and somehow they shifted all the blame onto you and they even got dorkman to lock the thread so you coudn't defend yourself anymore after they all got in the last word.

I think you owe Besson a public apology over there. He didn't do anything until you provoked him. Go post a public apology to him, but do not mention Onetime.

Onetime is a screwball though... stay away from him. He started the whole mess on purpose. Absolutely shameful, but he is pretty weird. I mean, a grown man starting trouble on the internet; unspeakable.

S

spankdoggie

Well, just go post your apology to Besson. You can tell him that it was my suggestion and you are trusting my judgment.

Please do so.

I must go now. Be back in 6 hours.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
onetime said:
I can hear you

dudes, I don't care one way or the other...but leave whatever shit you two have away from this forum...that's the beauty here, no stupid shit

OP
T

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Silver said:
dudes, I don't care one way or the other...but leave whatever shit you two have away from this forum...that's the beauty here, no stupid shit

I agree 100% silver, I will not start anything here.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
In light of the virtual pistol whipping you recieved at GR, I am glad to hear that I will not need to further compound your misery.

One life lesson that you need to learn is when to zip it. I have noticed that you are not unlike a childs blow up punching clown....you know the toy you can punch real hard and it keeps popping back up? You need to learn when to just walk away.

Unlike your friends at GR and DG, I actually like you. I can't say exactly why, perhaps it's your youthful exhuberance or your immature demeanor ( I mean that in a good way). not to mention your atrocious spelling and grammar. :)

The PM thing clearly wins you no friends, maybe you need to rethink that for starters and try to walk away from threads, like right now, for instance as any further commentary by you will simply be redundant.

Second.....I must disagree with spank....do NOT try to appologise to Besson. I feel that such an attempt would only serve to put you deeper in the hole.

Perhaps someday when you are much older and have more life experience you could engage him in some sort of dialogue, but now, you are in way over your head and wuold be better off leaving him alone....same goes for onetime.

regards,

Sling "tough love" blade61 :D

S

spankdoggie

onetime said:
I can hear you

Oh yeah, I know you can hear me.

You coming after me onetime? If you are, you know I can put a foot in your ass; I know this as you have never messed with me in the past, but I knew you couldn't handle me so I left it at that... I know all about you and if you want we can discuss it here...

Onetime, I hope this is a misunderstanding, and my apologies will be forthcoming. But if not, you know I can tear you another one. Screwing with 15 year olds is one thing, but I have taken the master under my arm, and if you want to screw with him on this forum, I will give it no quarter.

Criminy, onetime has only six posts here in 5 months, and he is only here now to start trouble with a child, I can guarantee you that...

The moderators know that I lay low here out of pure respect for this site, but the fact that onetime, with only 6 posts here in about 6 months makes me feel like he is here to start trouble with the master.

This is my last post on the subject, considering this subject, as long as onetime can leave the master alone here. Onetime is welcome to post here, but to flame and start trouble is not the reason to post here.

My actions in the last year have shown this.

spankdoggie

S

spankdoggie

The master said:
I have been informed to not start any more threads regarding them so I better not sorry.

An apology is always a good start. I disagree with slingblade. You should look deep in your heart, and if you feel you may have offended Besson, you should post an apology.

He may say no, but at least you have your honor.

Keep your honor the master.

Keep your honor. (Don't let the bastards get you down)...

spankdoggie

P.S. the master: please look at my signature below. You are like the innocent black boy humbly trying to entertain, and Besson is like the big white head ("The Man," if you will) floating around trying to destroy those who spell incorrectly and anger him.

Don't let the white man get you down. He means well. Please try to be his friend in the future. Remember, honkys [sic] don't play games...

spankdoggie

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Hey, you know what would be great?

If you didn't talk about GR here. It's pointless and boring.

Thanks.

R35

S

spankdoggie

Well forget about talking about GR- ... errr.. Golfreview.com...

I am now wondering if my banning (only one month) from bombsquadgolf.com had anything to do with Dorkman; I know Buddha is not a sneaky conniving type so it is not him...

Rockford, forums are like human relationships... maybe in 10 or 20 years you will pick it up, or you never will, like my dad. My dad has never touched a computer but he gets along in life much better than I ever hope to, unless I inherit, lol...

If it bores you, don't read it, and don't post on it.

This off topic forum is very obscure, so your negative input does not add to it. We were discussing an OFF TOPIC subject.

Is it no longer ok to discuss in a friendly manner an OFF TOPIC subject here? I am trying to help the kid.

With everything they know about banning over at GR, they have allowed me over 5 new user names over there, and I am posting stupid newbie questions. It is funny seeing dorkman try to help me, but he and others give good information and I am sure it helps others. I post over there for the betterment of golfers. I am quite sure dorkman and francois know who I am, but they have allowed me back, and for that I thank them.

The software with the new ezboard is cool. You can't spoof or use anonymizer type stuff anymore; you have to use the new stuff (google)...

I digress

S

spankdoggie

Good to hear it.

I prefer not to be called SD, although it does not bother me at all.

I prefer "spank."

🔥 Latest posts

Members online