• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB - Accuflex Evolution

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Anybody have an Evolution shaft they can part with? Looking for an x-flex, preferably new but can be a driver length pull-out.

Let me know.

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
I got a stiff flex from Rock a couple of years ago and finally threw into a 3 wd this year. I have to say that I am pretty impressed but feel it is a touch soft. I am toying with the idea of throwing one in a driver but was a little worried with the extra length, that it would be too soft. It maybe an experiment that may cost me a little money.

This experiment is on hold for now anyways. I currently have an Ozik 60x in route that may solve all my problems. :emot-angel:

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I got a stiff flex from Rock a couple of years ago and finally threw into a 3 wd this year. I have to say that I am pretty impressed but feel it is a touch soft. I am toying with the idea of throwing one in a driver but was a little worried with the extra length, that it would be too soft. It maybe an experiment that may cost me a little money.

This experiment is on hold for now anyways. I currently have an Ozik 60x in route that may solve all my problems. :emot-angel:

Tip that Evo 1" in the 3W. Problem solved. I play both my woods with Evo's and can't knock them out. Even the F7M2 and a Whiteboard 73X came and went with not even a dent.

R35

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
I already tipped it 1.5". I do love the way it feels right now and the ballflight is perfect but I feel there is a smidge of softness to flex. My dilemma is how would it feel with the extra length in a 45" driver. I was thinking a stiff flex would be too soft and may want to try an X.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.