• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB Assorted Women's Clubs

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I am looking for a few clubs for my girlfriend. All I want is a wedge, a 7 iron, and a 5 wood or hybrid. Ladies or regular flex shaft. She is fairly strong so men's heads would be acceptable also. We don't want to invest too much before really deciding if this game is for her.

I don't have a problem cutting down and regripping or even reshafting if necessary so don't let that stop you from posting something.

Wedge: looking for around 33.5-34"
7 iron: 35-35.5"
hybrid: depends what loft I suppose

Please just let me know if you guys have anything kicking around

***Yes, I am going to try to teach her the basics. Before you warn against this, we do have a foolproof arrangement. At the first sign of ANY frustration directed toward each other we are done. We'll go play tennis at that point.

****ALMOST FORGOT. HAPPY EASTER ALL

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Tell the truth, you decided to go into ladies flex, ain't I right?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
If she decides to play, my wife has a solid pink Adams cart bag that came with her ladies set we could sell you. It got used 3 or 4 times before she bought a new bag, so it's in great shape.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Tennis? Who the fack plays tennis in WI/Mich?

EDIT: I thought pretty hard about posting something about her using my stick....decided against it...i'll just internet stalk MC's daughter...:emot-angel:

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Tennis? Who the fack plays tennis in WI/Mich?

EDIT: I thought pretty hard about posting something about her using my stick....decided against it...i'll just internet stalk MC's daughter...:emot-angel:

She does. She's from downstate MI though... They're weird down there.
I thought it would be safe to post this topic after you hadn't posted for a couple days. Thought wrong lol

MC - noted. Thanks

about the ladies flex - I look forward to swinging one to see if the head gets stuck on my shoulder or something when I start the downswing

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.