• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB - Ben Hogan Apex 3 Shafts

dave

Oct 6, 2009
I'm looking for a set of iron shafts for my Hogan blades. I got a good deal on a set with Apex 5, extra stiff, and need something thats less stiff. I was looking for a set of Apex 3 steel shafts.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
dave. I have tried to buy sets of Apex 3 shafts, and they are hard to find. Occasionally they do turn up on eBay, but with the death of the Hogan brand, you're not going to find that many pulls any more.

I think I once read that the closest aftermarket matches would be a Dynalite, but that could be wrong.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I've got two sets of steel apex 4. Price will be extremely right. PM me if interested

OP
D

dave

Oct 6, 2009
dave. I have tried to buy sets of Apex 3 shafts, and they are hard to find. Occasionally they do turn up on eBay, but with the death of the Hogan brand, you're not going to find that many pulls any more.

I think I once read that the closest aftermarket matches would be a Dynalite, but that could be wrong.

I think I read the same. The Dynalite Gold R300.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I have a set of the Dynalite Gold R300 in my Mizunos. Excellent shafts. Be sure to spine them.

🔥 Latest posts