• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB: Cheap Bag

twelvegage

live life. love life.
Jan 18, 2008
Well guys, I've since reassembled an entire bag, except for the bag. I'm now in the market for a nice, cheap bag.

I don't care if it's stand or cart, but I would prefer a modern bag, not much preference outside of that. I really like the Sun Mountain three 5 and would be will to pay a little extra for one. That being said, I also like many of Callaways bags, and Titleists bags.

Let me know

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Well guys, I've since reassembled an entire bag, except for the bag. I'm now in the market for a nice, cheap bag.

I don't care if it's stand or cart, but I would prefer a modern bag, not much preference outside of that. I really like the Sun Mountain three 5 and would be will to pay a little extra for one. That being said, I also like many of Callaways bags, and Titleists bags.

Let me know

Glad the Hippo is working out for you, and welcome back. I let my son con me out of the bag we swapped for, so I can't help you out there.

OP
twelvegage

twelvegage

live life. love life.
Jan 18, 2008
Glad the Hippo is working out for you, and welcome back. I let my son con me out of the bag we swapped for, so I can't help you out there.

Thanks Dubbya! Just ended up finding me a 14 way top Cleveland stand bag at Academy for 20 bucks! It's nothing fancy, but it definitely gets me on the course until I can afford a Sun Mountain or something real nice. I'm excited, now I just need some golf shoes and I'm good to go. I'm about to set up a tee time for tomorrow after work and give 'em hell!

🔥 Latest posts