• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WTB Driver Heads

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
WTB, a Cleveland HiBore Tour 9.5º or a Nike Sasquatch Tour 9.5º head. Trades possible seeing as how I have an over abundance of drivers. Does anyone have either of these heads for sale? I'm going to most likely use my Gift Certificate from IndaCup on a shaft, I'm looking for a head to put it in. Hmmmm, that doesn't sound quite right does it? :laugh:

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
What shaft do you plan to get? And I would be careful with a XL tour. I can hit a cut or a draw with my regular XL by strenghthening my left hand a bit, but I could not turn the XL tour over at all. 15 yard cut, even with my draw swing. It didn't even look that open to me.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
What shaft do you plan to get? And I would be careful with a XL tour. I can hit a cut or a draw with my regular XL by strenghthening my left hand a bit, but I could not turn the XL tour over at all. 15 yard cut, even with my draw swing. It didn't even look that open to me.

A Graman Limey 640 most likely. And I'm tending to hit a draw/hook no matter how much I weaken my grip.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.